*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947378-Kristinas-Lair/cid/1646380-A-Goddesses-Dwelling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1947378
A story based off popular Giantess model Kristina. Vore, crush, capture, and more!
This choice: Standing in a living room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Goddesses Dwelling

    by: Shrunk316
You start to grasp you are shrunk and located in what appears to be a living room. In the distance of the hard wood floor you stand on, you see a coffee table and a couch. "This cannot be happening." You muttered to yourself. You continue to scan the area, and notice a kitchen past the living room, opposite to the kitchen an arch way which appears to lead into what you'd assume are bedrooms, and a stand towards your backside.

"Over here!"
You look around puzzled.
"Under the chest now! The goddess approachs!"
You then feel slight vibrations in the floor, and smacking akin to footsteps barefeet make on such a floor. "*Yawn*
Your ears hear a very feminine yawn which you then turned in direction to. "Holy shit." You manage to say as a half naked giant woman walks towards the couch in the distance. This beautey is wearing black and pink short shorts and a black bra only. Her skin is flawless as is her black long hair with a tiny stripe of pink. You watch as she lays down on the couch and grabs her phone from the table. You look to the guy that yelled from the stand, then back at this woman. "Do I trust this man at my size? Maybe he can help me out. Although this woman is huge and may very well be able to figure my situation out. Plus, maybe I might have a chance with her if I can get back to my own height."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shrunk316 (UN: theruck12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947378-Kristinas-Lair/cid/1646380-A-Goddesses-Dwelling