*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947378-Kristinas-Lair/cid/1764188-its-Kristina
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1947378
A story based off popular Giantess model Kristina. Vore, crush, capture, and more!
This choice: it's Kristina  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

it's Kristina

    by: DerHumpf
A tall, dark haired women stood in the frame. With quick but elegant strides she walked through the room directly in your direction. Her legs where bare and a long T-Shirt covered her to her hips. Her Hair was quickly bond in a ponytail and a beautiful smile decorated her pretty face. "Oh god, pls help me ma'am, I am trapped in here", you shout and bang against the glass of your prison but a look into her green eyes told you that she was not your saviour but more your host.

You backed away as fast as you could as the giantess moved closer very fast. As your back touched the cold glass you noticed for the first time that you are naked, which at the moment was secondary. She stood right in front of you without saying one single word and her two giant hands wrapped around the container before you where lifted up into the air. She got a closer look of you in there. Inspecting her prey. You felt even more naked than you are already as the green eyes inspected every inch of you. She sayed nothing but turned the jar and shook it from time to time to make you move. A human inspecting a trapped insect.

You have the following choices:

1. She takes you somewhere else

*Noteb*
2. She dumps you on the floor

*Noteb*
3. She dumps you on her hand

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shrunk316 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947378-Kristinas-Lair/cid/1764188-its-Kristina