*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curiosity Killed The Cat
  2. What Nightmares May Bring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947542-Alien-Terror/cid/1815811-Curiosity-Killed-The-Cat
by ???
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1947542
A government supply truck carrying alien facehuggers overturns and lets them lose.
This choice: your choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Curiosity Killed The Cat

    by: ???
While scuttling through the forest in search of a host a lone facehugger came across an all girls academy. In the process of getting closer in search of a host, the facehugger attempted to traverse a couple of suspended cables from the tree it was perched in. These cables hung over a small electrical grid just a few yards from the academy. While crossing the cables, the facehugger's tail dangled to low and touched one of the power couplings and as a result was mildly electrocuted. It fell to the ground unconscious just outside of the small safety fence around the grid and there it laid for a good while. This was all about to change when Dr. Penny McAllen, a young biology teacher at the nearby academy walked by.
Taking notice of the fallen creature with a slight shock she slowly walked over to it. Ever the curious one, she poked it with a twig to see if it was alive. Seeing the slight singe marks on it, Dr. McAllen assumed it was electrocuted by the power grid, as some other animals often are. Wondering about what the creature before her was she decided to take it to the biology class she taught in at the school in order to further examine or even dissect it. She entered the classroom and took it to the back lab and laid it out on a metal tray. She then proceeded to leave it be for a moment to get some latex gloves on. Before she could return to it, she heard the phone ring and went to go answer it. While in said call the facehugger on the table slowly began to regain its consciousness.
It slowly struggled to regain its footing still dazed from the shock earlier. By this time Dr. McAllen had finished with her call and was returning to the table only to be surprised that the creature was alive and moving. Once again ever curious she slowly approached the creature.

"Hey little guy, I thought you were a goner. Guess I was wrong huh?" she said getting closer to it as it curled its tail in a tightly packed coil.

"Oh its ok, I'm not going to hurt you. Don't be afraid." she said once again drawing ever closer to it, now as it seemed to back up slightly.

"I only want to examine you a bit; what are you exactly? Some type of insect or a spider perhaps?" she asked getting practically right in front of it.

It was at this point the facehugger fully regained its cognition. Making a quick twitch, it locked onto its target, blissfully ignorant Dr. McAllen who gasped in surprise as the facehugger launched itself toward her, latching firmly onto her face. Having no time to react at all, Dr. McAllen could only try in vain to attempt removing the creature from her face. She couldn't get it to budge, as its grip on her head was shockingly strong as was the amazing strength of its tail, now coiled tightly around her neck restricting her air flow. Struggling in futility, Dr. McAllen backed against a wall and slid to the floor. She tried to mutter out a yell for help but only felt the sensation of the facehugger's determined and forceful proboscis enter her mouth and slide down the back of her throat. Shortly after, she blacked out from the lack of air and slumped off to her side hitting the floor unconscious. From here the facehugger proceeded to impregnate her with its embryo. Curiosity killed the cat.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ??? (UN: relic000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
??? has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947542-Alien-Terror/cid/1815811-Curiosity-Killed-The-Cat