*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947754-Mothers-Spell-Vice-Versa/cid/1646962-The-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1947754
After another dispute with your sister your mother has enough and put a spell on you two.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: starbomber
"Why you never say that I was telling the right thing and you were wrong?" Katie screams again.
"Because you would never admit it when you're wrong too."
"Yes I would...."
"And again you lie" Tyler stops Katies words.
"I don't..."
"You do..."

"Why can't these two be of the same opinion?" Sharon talks to herself and starts walking from the kitchen into the direction of the noise.
As she enters the living room of the house she saws her kids standing in front of the couch still argue with each other.

"Stop it. Enough is enough."
"But mom..." you two say in unison.
"No. I told you last time that if you have another disput you will have to live with the consequences."
And in the next second Sharon speaks a spell: "Tyler et Katie, Ratus ad id quod iam vobis, et post breve tempus argumenti!"

"And that was what now?" again you two ask suprised.
"Sooner or later you will see it." Sharon smiles "But now I'll go back in the kitchen and do the rest of dinner." and so she leaves Katie and Tyler.

"Great because of you mom is mad at us."
"Me...I'm pretty sure it was your fault."
"No it was..."
"Yes it is..."
Within a blink of an eye Tyler was standing in the room wearing the pink skirt once belonged his sister and Katie with the jeans of her brother.

"Suddenly it feels cold and windy at me legs....What the..." and Tyler stops his speaking only to hearing his sister starts to laugh.
"That looks great brother."
"Mooooom..." he screamed "what happend to us?"
"I told you that you will see what will happen." as Sharon enters the living room.
"But...how long it will remain this way?" Tyler stutters.
"I won't tell you. Maybe 1 h, maybe 5 min or maybe forever." and so she goes back to the kitchen.

What next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starbomber (UN: starbomber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947754-Mothers-Spell-Vice-Versa/cid/1646962-The-beginning