*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/3026331-Alexander-Bellingham---The-Grenadier
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1947792
A spin-off to my Mercenary interactive series with reader created protagonists.
This choice: Profile Five  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alexander Bellingham - The Grenadier

    by: Unknown
Name: Alexander Bellingham (Александр Беллингхэм)

Age: 33

Sex: Male

Race: Caucasian

Height: 6'1

Appearance: Alexander has short dark brown hair, plain brown eyes, and a fair build. He wears rugged clothes that either keep him warm during the harsh Russian winter, or cool in the hot Russian summer. He owns a few suits for formality's sake, and daily wears Kevlar beneath his shirt, upgrading it to stronger body armor when needed. He is quite keen on keeping himself clean shaven, making sure to shave away any notion of a beard.

Home Base: Khabarovsk Apartment. A large apartment in the middle of Khabarovsk, a City in the Russian Far East. Alexander has furnished the 4 bed, 3 bath apartment nicely, floors with rugs from skinned game, a large complement of food, king-sized bed in the master, as well as clean, spacious rooms for the guests, and a large gun locker with rifles, shotguns, pistols, and his trademark M79 Grenade Launcher. Most weapons in the locker are of Russian origin, however some are of NATO background. A simple camera stands atop the door to his apartment, which he can use via his phone to make sure no unwanted persons get inside, or try to, at least.

Skills/Perks: Alexander is a self-taught grenadier, and is able to handle most other firearms with relative ease, mostly due to his service as a member in the FBI. His training makes him a tough enemy. He is also a skilled driver that is able to perform more advanced maneuvers. He has an IQ above 130, and can usually find a way out of a tough situation, and knows his way around mechanical engineering. He is also a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a martial art which he practices almost daily, and is fluent in Russian.

Weaknesses: Alexander can be seen as quite shy and quiet to those who are new to him, but is quite open to his peers. He had previously had suicidal thoughts, and those sometimes reappear in his head. He is also wanted by the FBI due to him leaving the organization out of the blue and leaking certain classified documents. This has caused a rift between him and his brother James, who is currently employed in the FBI and spends some of his time looking for his brother. He hasn’t talked to his brother since the day he ran.

Starting Assets: Enough weapons and armor for him and some friends, along with the ability to house said friends. A garage on the bottom floor of his apartment houses his only car, a blue Volkswagen Golf R32, along with tools to repair and maintain most other vehicles, and space for another car. Also has connections with a group of Russian Ultranationalists known as the Russian White Corps who operate mainly near the Manchurian/North Korean Border and most cities in the Far East, as well as a couple of government officials.

Starting Contracts

Red Star Runaways - Through some of Alexander’s connections, he heard that the Russian White Corps are trying to smuggle North Korean refugees out of North Korea, but have failed a few times, costing the lives of refugees and White Corps members. Alexander’s job is to smuggle the refugees out somehow, and will have to operate out of a White Corps safehouse in Vladivostok. There is a very large amount of risk, but a large reward upon completion.
Pay - $100,000,000 - $250,000,000

Factory Fire - A factory in Khabarovsk is illegally manufacturing explosive chemicals, and Alexander has been contracted by the Russian Government to make sure the production stops, whether by pushing a button or blowing it up. The factory is guarded well and nobody is let in without an employee ID. There is medium to large risk, but if Alexander can grease some hands, police presence can be kept low…
Pay - $50,000,000 - $75,000,000

The Russian Connection - A local government official is suspected of corruption, but no evidence has been found to convict him. Alexander’s goal is to trail the official as he leaves the local government office, bound to head to a spot in the city where he deals in the shadows. Moderate Risk, and good payment.
Pay - $20,000,000 - $40,000,000

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Red Star Runaways

2. Factory Fire

*Noteb*
3. The Russian Connection

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947792-Mercenary-New-Roads/cid/3026331-Alexander-Bellingham---The-Grenadier