*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Blue Beast
  2. monsters inc
  3. Lets start things off!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/1649612-Big-Blue-Beast
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1948118
you get shrunk by a Disney character! things are going to stink.....
This choice: sully  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big Blue Beast

    by: Unknown
One day you were just sitting in your living room, minding your own business. You were watching your favorite movie ever, Monsters Inc. Until your television starts to shake violently and a bright light comes out of your television set, soon you black out. Then later you wake up very groggy and look around and you're shocked,you're in some kind of extremely large locker room that looks very metallic and kind of dark. It's very scary in here and the locker room is much bigger than you, it's like this place was designed for people who are twenty feet tall, but unknown to you, the place wasn't built large at all, oh no, no, the real fact of the matter is that you've been shrunk to about half your height so now you are only three feet tall at best. You look around and panic until you stop and hear loud stomping approaching you. Coming around one of the lockers is... you can't believe it. It's Sully from Monsters Inc. The huge blue behemoth looks at you with a grin, "Well, well, well what do we have here?" The blue monster grins approaching you with a terrifying grin on his face, he was one scary looking monster, even when he wasn't trying. You quiver in front of him, what happens now?

You have the following choices:

1. He turns around and sits on you

2. His belly grumbles, he decides to eat you all up

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/1649612-Big-Blue-Beast