*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/2411919-His-belly-grumbles-he-decides-to-eat-you-all-up
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #1948118
you get shrunk by a Disney character! things are going to stink.....
This choice: His belly grumbles, he decides to eat you all up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His belly grumbles, he decides to eat you all up

    by: GreatAxel
You hear Sully's stomach growl "Well looks like I'm hungry and I've got a great meal right here." Sullivan grabs you and covers your mouth before you can scream, not like anyone will help you anyway. Your in their world. "Make sure to struggle and I'll go easy on you." Sully whispered, and he removed his hand(paw?). Pulling your head in, he kisses you on the lips.

You blush at what the monster is doing and feel his tongue enter your mouth. Then his jaws open wide and you can see the fangs within, glistening with saliva. His tongue coming out and dragging acrosss your face. Then he shoves your head in his mouth and closes his lips on your neck. You can feel the tongue caress and slather your face, as you hear the blue and purple furry monster savour your taste.

Sully opens his jaws wider and shoves you in further, while swallowing your head. His tongue is licking across your chest, which you now realize is bare. He must have torn your shirt off. Sully takes another swallow bringing your body in further and you feel him removing your socks, shoes, and pants. He then starts to lick and even lightly nibble your waist line. Taking another swallow, only your flailing legs are sticking out of his mouth.

Your head is in his chest, you can hear his heart beating next to your ear. Your body is slowly being massaged as the monster swallows you down. Sully slurps your legs like spaghetti, until only your feet are sticking out. He takes a few more seconds to savor your feet, causing you to giggle from the feeling. And makes a final swallow, sending you into his stomach. You slide into his stomach and are forced into a fetal position as your body enters. You adjust yourself to be upright "Oh, that feels good. Now keep struggling while I digest you."

Hearing his muffled words you panic and begin to struggle wildly. Sully looks down at his stomach, only slightly bulging out. But still has a grin as he feels the human struggle even more. Deciding to head home, he tells whoever asks that he had a big lunch. Entering his home, he lays on his bed and decides to take a nap. You however are getting tired and stop moving, hearing the monster snoring. Too tired to move you took a nap yourself and wake up a few hours later to find yourself...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In his stomach

2. Lying right next to him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GreatAxel (UN: greataxel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hydranoid2009 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948118-Shrunk-by-Disney/cid/2411919-His-belly-grumbles-he-decides-to-eat-you-all-up