*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aang
  2. Please read the rest of the beginning
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1650136-Aang
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1948553
Decide on either being Sokka,ZukoOrAang with their harem in their big house.Adult content.
This choice: Aang  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aang

    by: FlashWally22
Aang was sitting in a room as he breathed out. He was dressed in a yellow robe as he waited. The door opened to the gym room as a man with black mustache and blue eyes said to him, "The time is now, Avatar."

Aang nodded as he then stood up and walked out. He walked the hall way as he went into a door way. Cheers were heard as Aang went to a large diamond shaped platform. It was made of metal as Aang stepped on it. Across from him was Hide the firebender wearing a red robe. Cheers were heard from the audience. Aang looked out to see his friends and family, everyone was there except for Sokka, Toph and Song. Sokka was more than likely at drill while Toph was working with the police. She had just graduated two days ago from the police academy. Song dispised the sport seeing it as barbaric and that animals had more sense.

Aang then saw the referee in the middle. He called them out as the pair went up taking off their robes to show thier bare chests and same colored shorts. Each of them took a bow as the referee said pointing at each respectively, "The returning title owner, Avatar Aang Bir a consectutive holder of the title for the last five years. And this year's finalist of the Ultimate Bending Circuit is Hide Kita!"

The pair bowed to each other as the referee then moved back and walked on to the retractable bridge. As the earth bridge was pulled back by earth benders the gong was sounded.

Looking up Aang threw his hand out at Hide's chest. Hide was shot back into the air as he then threw up his fists to have fire come out of them. Landing with a tumble he got up as he then threw out his hand.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue the fight

*Noteb*
2. Skip to the end of the fight

*Noteb*
3. Have a terrorist attack

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1948553-One-Big-Happy-Family/cid/1650136-Aang