*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658621-Baby-Tsunade
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: Make her do something funny or embarrassing  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Baby Tsunade

    by: mecham
(Originally written by unknown)

Tsunade is in hypnosis state and Naruto had decided to make her do something embarrassing and he got an idea.
—Grandma; when I count to 3 you will wake up, you will forgot the fact that I made a strange jutsu in front of you— Naruto hinted to Tsunade.
—Yes, forget— Tsunade answered with her slow and monotone voice.
—Let's get back in time, when you wake up you will be yourself but at the age of 3— Naruto suggested.
—Yes, 3 years old— Tsunade responded with a smooth and monotone voice.
—Now to start the fun, 1, 2 and 3 *clap*— Naruto said and clapped his hands.
—Huh? — Tsunade after her trance said.

*Plop*, Tsunade fell on the floor (maybe as a baby, her boobs are too much weight). She started to cry.
—Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!— Baby Tsunade cried.
—He he he...what a crybaby she is— Naruto said.
In that moment...
—Shadow Clone Jutsu— Naruto made a clone.
—Ok, You know what to buy— the real Naruto said.
—Yosh! Leave it to me— The clone Naruto said and went out through the window (what he would buy?, we'll see later).
Baby Tsunade kept crying.
—Waaaaahhhhh! Mommy!!, Daddy!!— Baby Tsunade asked for her parents.
Naruto didn't endure it anymore, he looked around the room and he found a ball.
—Here play with this— Naruto said to Baby Tsunade.
—Ooooohhh, Hi hi hi, pretty ball— Baby Tsunade said and started playing with the ball.

Naruto was laughing looking at Tsunade crawling in four and playing with the ball and then...
—Uh-oh, I peed— Baby Tsunade said while leaving a trace of pee.
—He he he...what a dirty girl you are Grandma...Oops, I mean Baby— Naruto said sarcastically.
—Well, that means that I have to clean you and change you, come here Baby— Naruto said.
Tsunade crawled to where Naruto was.
—Now please sit down— Naruto asked Baby Tsunade and she obeyed.
—What a good girl! — Naruto said with an idiotic expression.
—Hi hi hi— Baby Tsunade giggled.
—Now let me do this...— Naruto said and raised Tsunade's legs.
He started taking off Tsunade's wet trousers and then her green wet panties.
—He he he...what a wonderful view— Naruto said while looking at Tsunade's vagina filled up with pee.
—Now first let me clean it— Naruto said, grabbed Tsunade's panties and started cleaning her vagina.
—Gu gu...Mmmm...Gaga— Tsunade was babbling and she put her thumb all the way through her mouth.
—That's it now it's cleaned— Naruto said.
—Where's my clone? he should have already buy it— Naruto wondered about his clone.
In that moment...

—Yosh! Here is it, now...Wooot...you're already prepared, here take it— the clone handed Naruto what he bought and disappeared.
—Now for the final act of this Baby Tsunade show...— Naruto said and he put an adult diaper on her.
—Yosh! There is it, you can't go around without your diaper Baby Tsunade— Naruto said feeling superiorly.
—Hi hi hi, thank you— Tsunade thanked.

Naruto after the adult diaper he also put her trousers.

—"Grandma is horny"— Naruto said the hypnosis keyword and Tsunade entered in a hypnosis trance.
—Grandma; you are wearing a diaper but wearing one isn't odd neither embarrassing is simply normal and as you are wearing a diaper you will do your needs in the place— Naruto suggested.
—Yes...do in the diaper— Tsunade said slowly.
—You will buy adult diapers for you and I will be the only person who will be able to change your diaper— Naruto suggested.
—Yes...only you— Tsunade answered smoothly.
—Now time to wake you up, when 3 are counted you will wake up and everything about your Baby show will be forgotten. The last thing you will remember is me bringing you the important documents...1, 2 and 3 *clap*— Naruto said, clapped his hands and woke up Tsunade.

—Huh? — Tsunade confused said after her trance.
—Ok Grandma, see you later— Naruto said while leaving the place.
—Okay Naruto thank you— Tsunade said.

—Tsunade won't take long until she asks me to change her, then with who I will have fun for the moment being? — Naruto questioned to himself.

You have the following choices:

1. Hypnotize Sakura

2. Hypnotize Ino

3. Hypnotize someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658621-Baby-Tsunade