*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ino's Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura
  2. Ino
  3. A new jutsu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658669-Inos-Mind-Transfer-Jutsu-on-Sakura
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1951333
The story of Naruto's new Jutsu
This choice: Make Ino use her Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ino's Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura

    by: mecham
(Originally written by OJAVIX)

—Now that I remember, I can make Ino use her Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura and had my revenge— Naruto thought.
—I got it!!!— Naruto shouted knowing what he was going to do.

—Ino, when I count to 3 you will wake up and you will forget that I did a strange jutsu in front of you— Naruto hinted Ino.
—Yes......forget— Ino answered with a monotone voice.
—And you will remember that you had planned to use your Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura and do something with her body— Naruto suggested Ino.
—Yes...Mind Transfer Jutsu...on Sakura— Ino slowly answered.
—And even if I am there, you won´t care......Naruto is completely invisible for you— Naruto lastly suggested Ino.
—Yes...Naruto...Invisible...Understand— Ino slowly and monotonically answered.
—Now to start the fun, 1, 2 and 3 *clap*— Naruto said and claped his hands.
—Huh?— Ino after her trance said.
Naruto after waking her up waited to see what will happen and then......

—Ahhh!!! It´s late, I should be on Sakura´s house by now— Ino concerned about the time said.
It seems that the suggestion worked, Ino can´t see Naruto and she´s going to Sakura´s house.
Ino started getting prepared, she went to her room to prepare something and after some time she brought a bag, Naruto was curious about what was on the bag but couldn´t guess. (Only Ino knows what´s inside the bag, Naruto doesn´t know. Can use this on previous chapters.).
—All done...Sakura here I come— Ino said with an evil smile on her face.
—Wow!...what´s she going to do with Sakura?— Naruto scared but excited thought.
Ino went out of her house and Naruto followed her.
After some walking, both arrived at Sakura´s house......

—Here I am— Ino said looking at Sakura´s house.
—I should be some steps far so Sakura can´t see me— Naruto thought.
Ino walked to Sakura´s house entrance and rang the bell: *Ding-Dong*, Naruto waited not far away.
After some few time......

—Who is it?— Sakura asked and she looked at Ino.
—Ino? What are you doing here?— Sakura asked Ino.
—Mind Transfer Jutsu!— Ino did the hand signs of the Mind Transfer Jutsu and shouted.
—Huh?— Sakura questioned to herself, but it was too late the Mind Transfer Jutsu was a success.
Ino´s body collapsed on the floor and Sakura´s body now had Ino´s mind on control.
—Yosh! now to see what´s Ino going to do with Sakura´s body— Naruto said and started walking towards the girls but then......

Ino on Sakura´s body pulled her body inside the house and closed the door locking it.
—Damn it!— Naruto said.
—I have to find a way to enter the house— Naruto said and started looking an entrance.
This didn´t take so long......

—A window!!!— Naruto said and started going to the opened window.
When he arrived to the window, he found Ino preparing something with Sakura´s body.


What was exactly what Ino was preparing?

You have the following choices:

1. Preparing something dirty

*Noteb*
2. Preparing something embarrassing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1951333-Narutos-Hypnosis-Jutsu-Rebirth/cid/1658669-Inos-Mind-Transfer-Jutsu-on-Sakura