*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Looking out the window
  2. The Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954320-Role-Swapping/cid/1668122-Looking-out-the-window
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954320
Jack finds a remote control device that allows him to swap role with other people.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Looking out the window

    by: Christy_D
"I don't wanna shoot my family with some weird remote without knowing what it does..." Jack said to himself, walking over to his window and looking out. There was another selection of potential targets out there.

He looked down and spotted a female jogger in a sports bra and lycra pants jogging down the street, her blonde hair in a ponytail and her lovely breasts bouncing up and down. Jack was distracted by her figure for a few moments before someone else came into view.

Their next door neighbor, Lacy, was pulling into her driveway. Lacy was a sexy Latina if Jack had ever seen one. Long black hair, slender frame, a perfect face and a fantastic ass. He suspected that she worked as a stripper, as he'd seen her come home at night wearing some rather skimpy outfits.

His reverie was interrupted by the barking of a pair of dogs in the yard across the street. Those were the Anderson's pets, but he couldn't recall their names. He knew the Collie was a male and the Labrador a female, though. An animal might be a good test subject, he mused considering his options...

You have the following choices:

1. The female jogger

2. Lacy, the sexy neighbor

*Noteb*
3. The Anderson's Collie

4. The Anderson's Labrador

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Christy_D (UN: abagail_l at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954320-Role-Swapping/cid/1668122-Looking-out-the-window