*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kasey, his 19 year old sister
  2. The Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954320-Role-Swapping/cid/2595536-Kasey-his-19-year-old-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1954320
Jack finds a remote control device that allows him to swap role with other people.
This choice: Kasey, his 19 year old sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kasey, his 19 year old sister

    by: Fares002
Kasey, an athletic pear shaped girl of 19 years, had just come home from the local college the day before. She was on scholarship for the soccer team. Her major, Psychology, because she wanted to become a psychologist. Standing 5' 9" Kasey was nearly as tall as Jack, who stood at a respectable 5' 10", with naturally light brown hair that reached down to the bottom of her shoulder blades, fair skin, and green eyes.


Jack Listened to his sister storm off from arguing with their mother. Slamming her bedroom door behind her. Sighing, Jack wished he had it as good as his sister did. The most her and his mom argued about was about living at home or at the dorm on campus. "She is so lucky not to have to live here and have to hear from mom and dad continuously about her grades, dating,friends, and everyday life," thought Jack.


"Well, maybe this thing-a-magig could actually swap us some how so I don't have to hear about it from mom anymore," thought Jack with a smile, even though he didn't actually believe it would work it was still a fun idea to have some fun with it. Walking over to his sister's room he knocked on her door.

"Who is it," snapped his sister.

"It's me,' I responded. 'Can I come in for a second?"


"Fine," she said.

Opening the door and walking into her room, I pointed the clicker at her and pushed the button. A green light flashed quickly through the room and before Jack could take it all back he realized that he was now laying on his sister's bed. Blinking several times he looked around his sister's room only to find it was exactly the same as before, the only difference was that he was laying on her bed and his sister was standing in the doorway.


After a second of blinking, his eye sight readjusted and he looked at his sister in the doorway. What he saw shocked him, she was wearing what he had just been wearing, cargo shorts and a black t-shirt. He saw that he could see her breasts sticking out of the t-shirt without a bra. Making him feel a little akward. But before he could say something his sister spoke up.

"So sis, what do you say?" she asked.

Blinking a could of times, not comprehending what she had just said. Jack looked at her quietly.

"Well, what is it Kasey? Do you want to go to the movies with me and our parents? We are about to leave," she, or was it he, asked.


That is the moment that Jack realized that his own sister just called him 'Kasey' and 'Sis' just then...

You have the following choices:

1. Say 'Yes'

*Noteb*
2. Say 'No', this is just too freaky

*Noteb*
3. Say 'No', your sister's memories start to flood into your head

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fares002 (UN: fares002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Christy_D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954320-Role-Swapping/cid/2595536-Kasey-his-19-year-old-sister