*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955635-A-Tasty-Bunny-Girl/cid/2004025-giggle-Like-a-charm-friendly
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1955635
You are a tasty looking Bunnygirl Anthro. Try to survive the day without being on the menu
This choice: "*giggle* Like a charm." (friendly)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"*giggle* Like a charm." (friendly)

    by: Ebony
You cannot explain it. Somehing in thebway he is asking has you transfixed. You stare into his eyes and suddenly your imagining yourself as his slave. He knows it. You know it. He has you this time.

"Like a charm." You admit, blushing. He smiles and approches.

"Then dont be late. Be prompt at one, and bring your appetites." He placed an armband on you and gives your neck a nom. The armband is to remiand you of your "date", while thebnom hgives a hint of what is to come. More than likely this will be your last day on this world, knowing wolves.

It isnt until sometime later you realize that. F***. Here all your life you avoided being food, and he just asks you to lunch and your practically screaming eat me?! Whwt was it? The way he asked? Those eyes?


Ah well, there are worse preds. Better set your affairs in order though. So, where to to get ready?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. work, need ro resign.

*Noteb*
2. a diner, need to fatten up (possiboe kidnapping!)

3. nothing, go to your neighbors NOW.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ebony (UN: misterebony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mikel730 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1955635-A-Tasty-Bunny-Girl/cid/2004025-giggle-Like-a-charm-friendly