*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girl, You'll be a giantess soon
  2. Choose Your Path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1675869-Girl-Youll-be-a-giantess-soon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Giantess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Girl, You'll be a giantess soon

    by: Unknown
Before we begin, we first have to decide where this story will go?

1. Mega Magic- In this story Rena is a sorceress's assistant who comes across a forbidden spell in the book called the Titan's Blessing. The spell causes Rena to grow at an exponential rate only for the spell to overtake her personality and make her as brutish and malicious as a titan.

2. The Meteor- While out camping Rena comes in contact with a meteor that unleashes a strange radiation that gives her the power to become an Ultraman style superheroine to fight off evil kaiju that attack Tokyo.

3. Dragon Cats- Rena is one of several cats under a curse that slowly mutates them into a cat-dragon hybrid and Rena herself is becoming more dragon like by the second and also very mean.

4. The island- Rena washes up on an island inhabited by dinosaurs that are bigger than normal from eating a strange fruit that grows on the island. When Rena ingests the fruit herself, she becomes super sized with every bite, but she becomes more primal along the way and starts to lose herself in her new prehistoric surroundings.

Or you could make your own storyline.

You have the following choices:

1. Mega Magic

*Noteb*
2. The Meteor

3. Dragon Cats

*Noteb*
4. The Island

5. More Storylines

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1675869-Girl-Youll-be-a-giantess-soon