*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Malpractice
  2. Breast Expansion
  3. Choose Your Path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1734105-Malpractice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Malpractice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Malpractice

    by: Unknown
This chapter was originally written by Nameless One.

"Wait a minute," Rena thought to herself. "Is today the 21st?" Rena hopped off the couch to check; indeed, it was the 21st of the month."Crap! I'm late for my flu shot!" she shouted, grabbing her wallet and rushing out the door, barely taking enough time to lock up the house.After a thirty-minute bicycle trip, Rena managed to get to the hospital. The good news was that she arrived on time after all. The bad news was she could have arrived late if she wanted to because there was a long waiting list of people already ahead of her. Rena signed the waiting list, took a number, and sat down. She probably would have been bored out of her mind had she not spied something out of the corner of her eye.


She didn't want to look directly and be rude but she saw a mother breast feeding her baby. That alone probably wouldn't be too odd, but Rena noticed that the young mother was rather stacked of her age. Rena couldn't help but be a bit envious; while wasn't completely flat, she was only a A-cup and all of her friends were larger than her. Maybe if she wasn't so small, then people would notice her more often….Rena's little envy session was cut short when she heard her name being called. Rena sat down in the chair and listen to the technician as he explain the procedure as he was using the swab and where he was going to stick the needle; considering she been through this her whole life and already knew what to except, she couldn't help to think that maybe the explanation was more for the sake of the technician than for her. He was quite young and seemed kind of nervous, as if he hadn’t done this very much.


Once the shoot was over, the technician gave her a band-aid and instructed her not to take it off for at least three hours. She thanked the technician and went on her way. What she didn't know was that the technician goofed up and accidentally gave her an experimental hormone therapy shot. It was still in the testing phase to treat older women going through menopause, but in such a young girl like Rena, it would overdrive her breast development and cause her breasts to increase in size exponentially over several weeks, reaching massive sizes that's normally not possible in nature, as well as cause excessive (and possibly embarrassing) lactation. Unfortunately, the vial and the needle used were already disposed in the hazardous waste material, which was shortly emptied by the hospital staff.


Meanwhile, Rena went about her day as normal, completely unaware of what really happened. She put on her usual shorts and t-shirt in preparation for bed and fell asleep. While she was sleeping, the hormone therapy started to take affect and alter her body. In the morning, she woke up to discover...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1734105-Malpractice