*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A deal with death?
  2. Renazilla?
  3. More
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1753795-A-deal-with-death
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1956509
Follow Rena, a catgirl, through different kinds of adventures featuring expansion
This choice: Next option please  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A deal with death?

    by: A Derranged Weirdo
Option A: A deal with the death. It was an ordinary day for Rena, got up, ate breakfast, drove to work. It was the shear ordinariness that made what happened next such a shock. While driving to work, she heard a text message. Grabbing her phone she looked down at it for only a second barley reading it... However it was enough. When she looked up, she was about to crash into someone. She swerved out of the way and crashed into a fire hydrant. Her seat belt broke off and she flew forward into her airbag. Somehow she managed to survive the impact... But the airbag malfunctioned and didn't retract properly. The same piece of equipment that had saved her life was now strangling her. As she gasped for breath and the world went dark she screamed in anger in her mind at the unfairness of it all. It was so unfair... However it seemed death agreed. It offered her the deal, that she would be able to return to the mortal world on the exception that she does so as a giantess and takes five lives in order to save her own. Not thinking of the lives she was agreeing to end, she took the deal instantly. However as she woke up she began to wonder, could she really kill five people to save herself?

You have the following choices:

1. A deal with death.

2. Give me MOAAAAR OPTIONS!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A Derranged Weirdo (UN: archsteel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nick Knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956509-Renas-Adventure-Revived/cid/1753795-A-deal-with-death