*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956759-Its-a-Vore-world-out-there/cid/1999756-Female-driven-world
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1956759
A world, where vore is the norm. One where vore is only known to a few. Find the right one
This choice: Female predators are the norm, but vore is a nonfatal act.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Female driven world

    by: AridWD
Around 2030, a disease hit the world quietly and all the females had mutated such that they had become quite flexible and capable of taking anyone inside of them without any problems. There was a wide panic as females all around the world couldn't help but take in their spouse, friends, children, or anyone inside of them anywhere they could. The disease had caused females to feel an unprecedented amount of pleasure that quickly became addicting.

The good thing was that there was no cases of death, not even regarding suffocation. Further research found that all females were now able to generate oxygen within themselves. It was as if the disease had intended females to take in people and keep them alive for as long as possible!

In about ten years, the practice of females voring was widely accepted and even encouraged. Females learned to control their urges at a very young age allowing them to live their lives without feeling the urge of taking in someone every hour. Males also learned to take pleasure when a female vored them.

Human transportation became a very literal thing where females actively transported many people, females included, to places through them. Breast implants became non-existant as it was easier and more natural to expand breasts through breast vore. As a result, the average bust of females increased resulting in higher rate of sexual activitity...resulting in further voring.

In general, although the disease came without warning, it caused more good than bad. There was less infighting, less divorce rates, and a higher rate of happiness for everyone. Of course, as a result of female abilities, they became the dominant race resulting in more leadership roles being taken over.

Today, we look at several individuals or families and their daily lives.

You have the following choices:

1. Families

2. Individuals

*Noteb*
3. Couples

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Norpa Lorpa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956759-Its-a-Vore-world-out-there/cid/1999756-Female-driven-world