*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956759-Its-a-Vore-world-out-there/cid/1999785-Families
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1956759
A world, where vore is the norm. One where vore is only known to a few. Find the right one
This choice: Families  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Families

    by: AridWD
A typical family has been drastically changed over the years thanks to voring. It is not uncommon to see lesbian couple with children or a standard straight family, but one thing that is different is the strength of the bonds between family members. As a result of vore and the pleasure that came with it, incest became fairly common. Laws attempted to limit the taboo, but in general, it only prohibited having sex until you were at least 16.

For example, it was not uncommon to see a mother caressing her sons and having sex in a public park, eventually resulting in the mother unbirthing him. Sometimes, it was more discrete with a sister breast-voring her brother for pleasure, then jogging outside in the neighborhood with him inside.

Generally, families were happier and it wasn't surprising to find that many family members had a hard time leaving their homes when it was time. Some stay with their families forever.

Here are some families to look at:
Lorna family (Single mother and son): Jennifer Lorna   (38) was a widow who lived and cared for her son, David Lorna (18) after her husband died of cancer. Extremely over-protective, Jennifer spends every single day with her son. David, while he loved his mother dearly, also had a girlfriend, Megan Wheeler who truthfully didn't like the relationship but tolerated it. Currently, David and Megan are in their last years of high school, but David is unsure on whether he wants to go to college immediately after graduating.

Jason Family (mother, father, son, and daughter): The Jasons family comprises of the mother, Wendy Jason   (29) who is step-mother to both Jack Jason (17) and Rachel Jason   (19). Wendy married to Bratt Jason (37) two years ago after the original mother, whom she was a great friend of, passed away due to a heart-attack. While Wendy did not intend on filling the mother role, she did her best. Despite the fact she was supposed to be closer to her new husband, Jack was infatuated with her. She regularly vored her son, particularly into her breasts upon months of insistence. She ended up spoiling Jack heavily, although she actively tries to tone it down. Her husband didn't mind it though as long as he got some action. Rachel, however, was not as fond of her new mother and wished her brother did not get so close to her. She was bisexual in nature with a girlfriend named Kayla, but she also dearly loves her brother.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lorna Family

2. Jason Family

3. More options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Norpa Lorpa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1956759-Its-a-Vore-world-out-there/cid/1999785-Families