*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nurse Roxy
  2. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676588-Nurse-Roxy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Help Roxy Out in the Infirmary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nurse Roxy

    by: Unknown
You decide to check up on Roxy. Since you already work with her everyday in the Summer, you figure that you might as well see what’s going on with the big gargoyle girl. You walk out of your house and climb down the stairway installed specifically for you and make your way to the nurse’s office. Roxy worked as a nurse during the winter, which made sense since she worked as a lifeguard in the summer. Sometimes she was even sent to fly out and look for anyone who might be in trouble.

You reach the nurse’s office and walk right under the door to see Roxy was already here and humming to herself as she was organizing medicine. Roxy was wearing a bright white nurse’s outfit with slight pink highlights. You didn’t want to say it, but you think Roxy’s been putting on weight lately. Of course she was always big boned, even in the Summer, but she got even bigger in the winter. But you’d never say it to her face. Roxy was sensitive about her weight and once threw you right into a large tree when you pointed it out to her.

As Roxy is humming to herself, you see her lizard like tail moving back and forth and run forward and grab the tip before climbing up one of the gargoyle giantess’s wings. You’re about to climb to Roxy’s neck but Roxy flaps the wing and you fall yelling down the wing until you fall deep between Roxy’s giant yellow breasts. Your gargoyle friend feels the impact as her breasts and belly shake and she smiles. “Hi Stephen.” She says. “He, hey Roxy.” You say nervously.

Roxy shakes her enormous mammaries and smiles down on you. “Don’t get up, you can stay there. I’ll let you out when I need you.” You sink further down the cleavage and are stuck between two yellow mountains of gargoyle flesh. You let out a sigh, but you don’t mind. Given how cold this lodge gets, you could use the extra warmth. But knowing you and Roxy, you’ll both see some excitement soon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676588-Nurse-Roxy