*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1694413-Its-Victoria-Better-Brace-Yourself
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: It's Victoria, Better Brace Yourself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's Victoria, Better Brace Yourself

    by: Unknown
"Oh boy, here we go again." you muttered to yourself just as the Frankenstein like girl comes by. Her parts always then to come up, and you fear that one of them may crush you one day, and that is something that you hope doesn't happened. However, something was different about her today, as it seems that many of her parts are in tact today, and you find that odd, so you ask her. "Hello Stephen, I will be your waitress today (hopefully my parts won't crush you). What do you like to drink?" Victoria asked you nicely.

You looked through the menu to see the drinking options are. "Medusa's snake blood, worm juice, Dead A Cola, etc. I will have just water." you told her, and Victoria understood this, and got you some water (for a human) as she comes back, it seems taht she was walking and doing very well, and then surprisngly she gets to the table and gives you your drink without any problems. "Say... Victoria, fixed yourself up lately?" you asked her.

"Yeah, Helga fixed me up. Thanks for asking, I knew you were worried about my body parts falling off. I don't know what the heck my mom or that scientists was thinking about." Victoria joked for a second and you two giggled. "Say, anything up lately?" she asked.

"Nothing really, just been doing my jobs, making sure Fatima doesn't terrorize the place, and all that crap you can possibly imagine. It's just typical day." you replied to her. "Say, I got something to ask you?" she asked.

"Okay, what is it?" Stephen asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1694413-Its-Victoria-Better-Brace-Yourself