*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1714036-A-good-old-feud-between-the-2
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: "Check on Lydia, she's Late with the Rent"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A good old feud between the 2

    by: Unknown
"Not only there is a huge feud between Helga and Lydia are going on, but Lydia is right now so late on her 3rd payment that she refused to give that she has left me with no choice but to make you go and personally kick her out of the lodge for good, you mind going there and don't that please?" She asked you, and you figured that since this your job, you might as well do it for a good paycheck. "Sure thing."

/

A few minutes later

"Get the hell out of here you son of a bitch." Helga shouted at Lydia in her room that she somehow managed to get in. It was a blood bath that was going on in Helga's room, and you decided to go inside and notice it, and then interrupt it before anything else could happen to Helga.

"Hate to interrupt during a well thought out argument but Lydia is getting evicted today and right now. She missed payment number 3 and now she is getting evicted. I like Helga way better than you anyway Lydja." You told Lydia, how does she react?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She leaves the lodge

*Noteb*
2. She angrily declines the rent payoff

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1714036-A-good-old-feud-between-the-2