*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1915806-Zapped
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: A teleporter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Zapped

    by: Unknown
In the center of Helga's laboratory, Helga has what appears to be a strange device in the center of the floor. "What is that?" you ask the troll giantess. "That's my latest project," says Helga as she adjusts her glasses and puts you in the center of the device. The device had a spiral shape in the center of what looked like a planetary grid. As Helga was making some adjustments to what looked like a handheld, oversized motherboard-like device, you look around.

There were machines of all sorts that looked too complicated to even guess what they were supposed to do along with a large master computer with several monitors that looked linked together. There was even a machine that looked similar to Iron Man's armor, albeit distinctively more troll shaped and colored red, green and black. Helga was very good with tools and gadgets and spoke perfect English. That made it unbelievable that she was the daughter of your other boss, Fran.

While Fran was as friendly as Azure was, the troll from the beach was just plain stupid to the point of speaking like the Hulk before later cartoons started portraying him smarter. Fran was barely one step ahead of a caveman. But Helga on the other hand was the smartest monster you knew. How a smart cookie like Helga could've been given birth by a bunt cake like Fran was beyond you.

"There," said Fran. "And done. Stephen, that machine you are standing on right now, is in fact a teleported that I've been working on in order to help you better move around the lodge without having to worry about predators like Elektra and Comet or rely on Elisa or Roxy to carry you around."

"How does it work?" you ask. Helga bent down and showed you the motherboard-like device that was beeping in her hands. "I still have to install the other teleportation pads but this handheld control will allow you to be zapped anywhere in the hotel. Of course, it would only work if you're on the teleportation pad when it activates." You smile. That would save you a lot of trouble.

Or so you thought, because at that moment, without even warning, Fatima appears above you and lets out a shriek. Helga screams in response and drops the control panel. This caused it to break and unfortunately for you, it activated the teleportation pad and you let out a scream as the transporter broke you down into particles before zapping them away to reconstruct you elsewhere.

As Fatima faded away laughing, Helga gasps. "Oh no!" she yelled. "This is terrible. By my calculations, Stephen has been teleported to the other side of Mons Terra." Helga wasn't kidding. You had been teleported to a far, far away city in a part of the monster world you had never even knew existed. Where are you.

(Note: Here, I want writers to make up their own monster location and describe the area around it)

You have the following choices:

1. Original Location 1

2. Original Location 2

*Noteb*
3. Original Location 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1915806-Zapped