*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1704545-Ran-into-one-of-the-girls-he-had-just-been-thin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: Ran into one of the girls he had just been thinking about.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ran into one of the girls he had just been thin...

    by: EvilFuzzy9
Naruto almost had a heart attack when he bumped -- quite literally -- into his crush and teammate, Sakura Haruno.

"S-Sakura-chan...!" he yelped, his heart racing from the sudden collision. The pinkette was lying sprawled on the ground in front of him, a number of important-looking papers scattered this way and that. "Are you okay?"

The petite kunoichi looked up at him a little blankly at first, a dazed expression on her face. But this passed in just a few seconds, and her expression changed noticeably when she registered with whom it was she had collided.

Despite a situation that would normally have her cursing the blond out and trying to bash in that maddeningly thick skull of his, Sakura smiled.

"Oh, yes," she said, her eyes gleaming a little ominously. "I'm fine. Just a little hungry, you know?"

Naruto rapidly paled when he saw the pinkette lick her lips, still looking intently straight at him. Warning signs were popping up left and right, and klaxons were blaring in his head as Sakura proceeded to slowly gather her papers back up -- never taking more than one eye off of him as she did so -- before standing and casually brushing off her dark-ish red dress.

"Hungry...?" he said a little anxiously, extremely nervous and feeling unusually vulnerable.

"Famished," Sakura said, eyes twinkling merrily as she stared directly at him.

Naruto gulped. Yet, in spite of the apparent situation, he couldn't help trying to leverage this for his own benefit. "Um, wanna go to Ichiraku's...?" he asked her. "It could be like a date."

Sakura threw her head back and laughed. "No!" she answered cheerfully -- far too cheerfully. "I'm thinking of something much more substantial." She then licked her lips a second time, and her smile gained an uncharacteristically sultry quality. "In fact..." she said, humming thoughtfully. "Why don't we go to my place? I'll cook up something to eat."

She winked -- actually winked -- before turning to leave. She walked a few steps, swaying her hips enticingly, before turning her head to look back over her shoulder at Naruto.

"Well?" she asked him, giving him unmistakable bedroom eyes. "Do you want to come, Naruto?"

The blond gulped.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1704545-Ran-into-one-of-the-girls-he-had-just-been-thin