*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1816865-A-party-Or-a-setup
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957356
The fox is in heat and its causing things to get weird in Konoha. Can Naruto survive this.
This choice: Hears someone calling for him.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A party? Or a setup?

    by: Unknown
(This Chapter Has Been Edited!)


At hearing the sound of someone calling him Naruto turns his head towards the voice and spots Shizune standing over him with a weird gleam in her eyes.

"Naruto can I ask you to do something for me?" Questioned the medic and Hokage's assistant. "Sure Shizune-nēchan. What do you need?" Asked the young blond, always happy to help his older sister figure.

"Great!" she said, "Tsunade and I were hoping you would help us with making a dinner for us and a few other girls. It's going to be a big party and we need a lot of food; mostly meat." She said while sneaking one of those funny looks at him again.

"A lot of meat? Yeah I can get that for you. No problem." While Naruto didn't think he'd be of much use in making dinner for a bunch of girls he was still happy to be of help to his precious people.

"Good. We couldn't have much of a dinner without the main course after all." Exclaimed the older woman while subtly giving Naruto another of those dark and hungry looks. A look that Naruto didn't pick up on. "Get what you can and come over to this room in the Kage's Tower at 6 PM. We'll be waiting on you." And with that Shizune handed him a note with where to meet before walking off to finish her own preparations.

-------------
Arriving at 6, as he was told, Naruto gave a quick knock before opening the door and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FireDragon14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957356-Naruto-The-Fox-in-Heat/cid/1816865-A-party-Or-a-setup