*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some houses!
  2. The intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1677823-Some-houses
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: A house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some houses!

    by: Unknown
Boris begins to scan an upper middle class neighborhood in a far away state in order to avoid any possible detection by law enforcement. He begins to scan the neighborhood and sees several delicious candidates that would make lovely pets, or lunch. He looks in the first house to see an attractive looking Caucasian family, they have some kids, and they are all standing around in the living room talking, except for two of them. On the second floor of the same house, he sees two gorgeous young lovebirds, and they are both White and completely naked. Boris watches as the young boy and young girl begin to have sex. In the second house he sees a great looking white couple starting having sex as well on their second floor. Two nude couples in separate houses beginning to have sex, fantastic he thinks to himself and it is like watching a tiny porno. Boris looks in a third house and sees a slumber party going on. All of these scantily clad, mostly Caucasian girls are in the living room talking, and he believes that these girls are between 9 to 11 years of age with no adults around. There is even a lone 10-year-old White girl finishing a shower on the second floor. As he looks the nude girl over in the shower, he sees some boys on a nearby tree watching her too. Her curtains are open, so the boys can see everything. Boris smiles and decides to abduct people from what house first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. House one?

*Noteb*
2. House two?

3. House three?

4. Readers choice one?

5. Readers choice two?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1677823-Some-houses