*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1678884-An-Alien-Creature-has-his-own-table
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1957502
A genius inventor builds a device which lets him take anything or anyone he wants
This choice: An Alien Creature has his own table?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Alien Creature has his own table!

    by: Unknown
Commander Kane is a powerful pirate lord and he calls the plant Argus Prime his home. Argus is a wealthy planet located near the star Sirius in the Dragoons Star Empire. The Dragoons are an interplanetary empire that controls nearly a quarter of the known Milky Way galaxy. Kane is a pirate on the payroll of the Dragoons Empire, and his mission is simple, to disrupt the trade routes of other interplanetary regimes, and raid their outer colonies. Kane was so successful in his duties that he quickly rose to the rank of ship commander. After the conflicts with the other empires ended, he suddenly found himself unemployed. So, he went into business for himself as a freelance pirate, or smuggler being extremely careful never to openly come into conflict with the Dragoon authorities.


As Kane sits in the living room of his large house waiting for something, he receives a message on his view screen from a high-ranking Dragoon politician, Senator Nar. Nar gives him some disappointing news. Nar says, “The Galactic Senate which the Dragoon Empire is now a part of (think the United Nations) has turned down any form of hunting of the newly discovered planet Earth. The newly discovered primitive species called humans who live there are now a protected species, protected from all forms of hunting, with the exception of scientific or educational research. Space Rangers have been sent to the Earth’s star-system to enforce the Senates decree. Any unauthorized ship approaching Earth will be ether seized, or destroyed.”


Kane lowers his head in disgust. He says, “Damn, ever sense some long range explores discovered that primitive world a few years ago, and brought back some humans specimens for study, they became a hot commodity. The entire galaxy now wants humans for a wide variety of reasons. Selling just a few humans of them could make someone rich, but you can’t spend anything if you are dead, and the space rangers could easily make that a reality if you cross them.”


“Don’t worry,” Nar, responds, “Certain individuals in not only the Dragoon leadership, but also other alien governments feel as you do, but nobody wants to start another interstellar war, except for you. So, I have sent you a special item that will not only be safe, but accomplish our mission, making us all extremely rich, and if any bleeding heart should discover that you are collecting living humans, just tell them it is for scientific or educational reasons.”


“What special item and where am I supposed to put them all. Humans are almost as tall as we are. Someone will notice sooner or later,” Kane asks confused.


A few minutes later, a weird looking special table materializes in his basement. Kane looks the table over and sees an instruction manual. He reads over the instructions and smiles wickedly. He starts the table up, and looks it over, admiring the incredible 3-D interface below him. He sets the tables G.P.S. to Earth’s planetary position, and scans the Earth’s surface below him. He starts his hunt in where else, but the United States. Kane goes where first…

...............

Kane is on his home-world of Argus Prime hunting for tiny humans specimens.

You have the following choices:

1. A home?

*Noteb*
2. A school?

*Noteb*
3. A gymnastics class?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957502-The-Table-Remix/cid/1678884-An-Alien-Creature-has-his-own-table