*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Role Reversal
  2. More stories
  3. It begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1683007-Role-Reversal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: Role Reversal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Role Reversal

    by: Vanilla Thunder
You sat in the therapist's office with your girlfriend, and the therapist lowered his paper and raised his glasses to his face.

"I believe that I have found a solution to your recent... problems." the therapist said.

"What is it? We'll try anything." your girlfriend, Maggie said.

"I believe that you two should. swap places for a few weeks to a month. Walk a few miles in each other's shoes, if you will." the therapist said.

"What? That's ridiculous!" you shouted.

"Sit down! We are trying this and that's final." Maggie said.

"Fine..." you said, defeated.

"Anyway, all you need to do is try it out, and you can see that it works." the therapist said. "Come back in 29 days and we'll see how you fare."

"Got it. Switch places." Maggie said and dragged you out of the room to the car. You drive home in silence and you walk into your apartment. Maggie leads you into the bathroom and tells you to sit on the toilet.

"Now, you are going to dress like me for the next month, and I'll be you." she said. You were a work-from-home accountant, and she was a secretary at a law firm.

"What? Dress like you? No way!"

"If you don't, you'll be out on the street so fast, your head'll spin!" she said threateningly.

"Fine." you said and she smiled.

"Now, first we have to shave and shower you."

What next?

You have the following choices:

1. Shower and Shaving

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1683007-Role-Reversal