*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julie's Room
  2. Something else
  3. More stories
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1843735-Julies-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: Julie's Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Julie's Room

    by: Vanilla Thunder
Your sister, Julie was older than you, by a lot. When she was in high school when you were in elementary school, so now that you're in high school, she was living on her own, with her childhood room relegated to storage of her old stuff, and whatever else your parents needed storage for. You and Julie had always been close, even despite the age difference. Whenever you needed a babysitter, she was always there. Sometimes you missed her, because you only saw her for holidays and some birthdays, but not that often. You usually just passed her room with no thought about it, went in there to put coats in there when you cleaned, but other than that, it just sat there, a relic of your sister's childhood. Until now...

"Eric!" your mother shouted. "Can you move the folding table into Julie's room? We don't need it and I want it where we can get to it next time we need it!"

"Sure thing, Ma!" you shouted back, grabbing the table and moving it up the stairs into Julie's room. You leaned it against the wall and looked around.

You looked at her desk, that used to house her computer, her shelves, still covered with her old stuffed animals, her bed, that still had her red sheets on it. You smiled, remembering waking her up on Christmas morning before waking your parents. The thought of Christmas in this summer heat was welcomed. You left the room and resumed your day.

Later that night, you lay in bed, unable to fall asleep. You suddenly hear a crash, coming from Julie's room. You immediately get up and run to her room. You see the table laying flat on the floor.

"Oh, it's just the table..." you said, getting drowsier. You walked over to Julie's bed and lay down. You woke up when sun peeked through the window.

"Huh?" you thought. "Right..."

You checked the clock, 5 a.m.

"Good, no one saw me in here." you thought, walking back to your room and falling asleep in your bed until your alarm went off.

Later that day, you sat in your room, bored, as you went on social media.

"I should do something productive..." you said. "Oh! I know! I'll clean Julie's room, lord knows that hasn't been cleaned since she left."

You have the following choices:

1. Cleaning Julie's room

*Noteb*
2. Something Else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1843735-Julies-Room