*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1964282-The-Strange-Case-of-Mr-Jake-L-and-Ms-Heidi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1958181
The sequel to Adventures of Miss-Fortune, which has more feminizing action!
This choice: The Strange Case of Mr. Jake L and Ms. Heidi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Strange Case of Mr. Jake L and Ms. Heidi

    by: Vanilla Thunder
You lay on your bed, thrashing about as the transformation began again. You couldn't help but remember how you got into this situation. It was two weeks ago...

"You're breaking up with me?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah." you said. "I just don't think we're working out."

"But Jake! The spirits said," she started.

"That's why. The whole spirits thing, your wiccan whatever it is you practice is weird, and it freaks me out." you said. "It's all hocus pocus bullshit anyway."

"You are a non-believer?" she asked.

"I am." you said. "I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry. But you will be." she said. She began chanting in a strange language as walked out of your apartment and slammed the door.

Later that night, you lay on your bed when you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your stomach, almost as if a knife was being twisted in it. You ran into the bathroom and groaned in agony. You hunched over the toilet, as you felt your body shrinking. You watched your arms as they became slender, and the body hair receded into your body, as your legs followed suit. Your hands began to shrink and you observed your nails growing. You stared into the mirror, seeing your hair grow longer and your face soften.

"What's happening to me?" you asked, as you passed out.

You awoke on the floor of your bathroom, and stood up and stared into the mirror. You looked like you, no long hair, no long nails or slender arms.

"That was some dream... What did I eat to have that dream?" you asked, laughing it off. "Must've been freaked out by that chant Sarah did."

You got ready for work and headed into the office building and sat at your cubicle. You scratched your head as you started to work when a head popped over and looked at you. It was Becca, your co-worker, who smiled at you.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing." you replied.

"What's with your nails?" she asked.

"What do you," you started as you looked at your nails, which were now longer and painted pink. They weren't like that when you got here... "Oh, right... It was a prank from my girlfriend, ex-girlfriend. She still had a key to my apartment and decided to get me back for dumping her by doing this."

"Uh huh. And why didn't you remove it before work?"

"Didn't have nail polish remover and I was running late, so I couldn't pick any up."

"Well then, use mine. always carry the feminine essentials."

"Thanks." you said, taking the bottle. You got a tissue and started to rub the remover on your nails. But it wasn't working. "The hell?"

You frantically scrubbed at your nails, but the polish refused to come off. You sighed and put the bottle down and decided to get back to work. You started to type on your computer and saw that your nails were back to normal.

What next?

You have the following choices:

1. Go out to lunch with Becca?

2. Something else?

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958181-Miss-Written-Tales/cid/1964282-The-Strange-Case-of-Mr-Jake-L-and-Ms-Heidi