*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2654228-The-7-or-11-year-old-drops-some-food-on-the-gro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: The 7 or 11 year old drops some food on the ground next to you!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The 7 or 11 year old drops some food on the gro...

    by: Unknown
While trying to decide who to go to, you make up your mind and begin walking towards the mother, the children could be unpredictable and mistake you for a toy, and the teen might be looking for something other than her phone to entertain her. On your walk you look up through the grated metal table, first looking at the 15 year old, she has black hair and pretty brown eyes. you then turn your attention to the two children but their faces are obscured by a happy meal box. Out of mild curiosity you decide to make your way closer to them to get a better view, after a short jog you look up but don't see their faces, instead seeing something dark falling right ontop of you.

Suddenly you are hit by the object and it knocks you to the ground, pinned to the floor you try to turn your head to see what landed on you, when you turn your head you see a crusty orange object and smell a familiar scent, you then realize you've been hit by a chicken nugget.
Up above you hear the mother sternly say something to whichever child dropped it and then you hear creaking. Something grabs the chicken nugge from the other side and begins to lift it up but to your horror you go with it, it seems like the grease is sticking you to the nugget like super glue!
The nugget is then set down on the meal tray and the force of it being dropped onto the tray frees you. As you start to stand up you turn and peak around the giant nugget and you see the face of what you assume is the...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 7 year old

*Noteb*
2. 11 year old

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2654228-The-7-or-11-year-old-drops-some-food-on-the-gro