*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Asian Family~
  2. Let it Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1918990-The-Asian-Family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: The Asian Family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Asian Family~

    by: Ninten
You run over to the Asian family and look up at them from underneath the table. You hear the mother tell something to her kids, but were too busy trying to decide the next best course of action to listen. She didn't seem like she was in that good of a mood though.

On the contrary, her kids seemed to all be in high-spirits. The 11 and 7 year olds were laughing to each other over something and the 15 year old was smiling to herself while staring at her cell phone screen.

"Alright, enough dawdling!" you thought to yourself, "Time to get someone's attention!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ninten (UN: olimar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1918990-The-Asian-Family