*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some More Girls
  2. Who is your best friend?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1702853-Some-More-Girls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1959273
Your nerdy but cute friend shrinks you to tiny (maybe micro) size! Additions Welcomed!
This choice: More Girls!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Some More Girls

    by: ReducedExpectations
A few more girls i thought up to start off with....

ELIZABETH BLACK - 5'7, Curvy with long brown hair. Not too fat, but definately not thin, you've always had a crush on her but never acted on it. Liz was always cute, but had an abnoxiously controlling boyfriend. They broke up earlier this year and you haven't seen him since. You'd always joked that she'd had enough and finally killed him. But that can't be true... right?

DANIELLE MAPLE - 6'5 with wavy brown hair. Tall, lanky, extremely geeky. Big D and D fan, was in the marching band, and has an action figure collection. Biggest dork you've ever met. Into role playing and fantasy, has even wrote a few books with you as a character. Her character in the book is an amazon witch. You can see where this is going.

LISA SALERNO - Your ex girlfriend. (For the sake of her inclusion, ignore the first chapter's setup) 5'10 with thin black hair, pale skin, and huge breasts. Extremely clingy, obsessive and emotional, you finally couldn't handle all of the problems. You two broke up on... less than gracious terms and she swore she would have you back someday. It's also worth noting that you always found she hates bugs... but had no problem crushing them.

Who do you start off with?

You have the following choices:

1. ELIZABETH - The curvy cutie

2. DANIELLE - The fantasy lover

3. LISA - The crazy ex

4. More choices (or add your own)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ReducedExpectations (UN: patnewworld at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ReducedExpectations has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959273-Shrunk-By-Your-Nerdy-Friend/cid/1702853-Some-More-Girls