*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Negima
  2. More Anime choices
  3. Anime
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/1703561-Negima
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: Negima  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Negima

    by: FlashWally22
Negi was sleeping in his bunk as he began to hear moans. He saw in his dream Ayaka moaning as she ate a bowl of ice cream. She took the small wooden thumb long spoon to her lips. She licked her lips as she then licked the bottom of the spoon and then took it into her mouth. Negi in his dream got out of the bed as he walked towards Ayaka.

Ayaka looked at him as she then said to him, "Huh? Oh you want some of this? Well come and get it. That's a good boy."

With Asuna


Asuna in her dream had the man of her dreams strapped to a wooden board. She smiled lecherously at him and ran a finger down his built chest. She then said licking her lips, "Such a handsome and rugged body you have, Mr. Takahata."

She then saw his long shaft as she moved to it and began to lick her lips. She then kissed as she then popped it into her mouth. Hearing him moan she pulled the cock out of her mouth with a giggle. She then said to him pointing at her lips, "Huh? Oh you want some of this? Well cum and get it."

Takahata came with a shot into the air as she said petting the shaft, "That's a good boy."

Something then grabbed Asuna's bosom as she gasped and looked behind her. Somehow Takahata had gotten behind her and groped her bosom. She then shouted, "How did you get here!"

She then woke up with a moan and saw a pair of hands on her bosom that were from behind her. What did she do?

You have the following choices:

1. Rape the sleep walking and groping Negi?

2. Kill the sleep walking and groping Negi?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/1703561-Negima