*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/1704104-Rape-the-sleep-walking-and-groping-Negi
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: Rape the sleep walking and groping Negi?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Rape the sleep walking and groping Negi?

    by: kamikage
'God Damn it Negi! Your sleep walking ruin the perfect dream I was having!' Asuna thought to herself, while she glared at the sleeping Negi. She than glared at her lower area and thought to herself, 'Great I'm so horny right now, there is no way I can go back to sleep! And it's all thanks to Negi's sleep walking!' Than suddenly an evil idea came to Asuna and she started to look at Negi like a hungry predator. 'Will Negi since this your fault, than you should be the one to fix it.'

Asuna starts taking the sheets off of her pillows and uses them to tie up the sleeping Negi, before she ties one of the sheets on Negi's face to act as a gag. This leads to Negi waking up when he can no longer breath with his mouth. Negi was trying to talk as Asuna grinned at him. She then told him, "I'm fucking horny and was having a fucking good dream, and you are going to finish it but in real life. That is if you want to live."

Negi had fear in his eyes as he tried to get out of it while moaning. Grinning Asuna then said to him, "I knew you'd want to help me. Now, let's see if you have the tool to help me fix my leaking faucet."

She reaches for the waist band as she pulls down the garment. She was surprised as the tool flipped out of his pants. The craftsmanship was wonderful. Oh, yes how wonderfully girth, long and pointy it was. Oh how was this going to give her a cum for her honey. She began to finger herself as her eyes widened a tad staring at it.

She began to pull off her jammies as she starred at him. She looked down at him as she said with a lecherous voice, "Time to get my jollies."

You have the following choices:

1. It's Rape Time!

*Noteb*
2. Konoka wakes up from the noise.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kamikage (UN: kamikage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/1704104-Rape-the-sleep-walking-and-groping-Negi