*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2096073-Peach-finds-you
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1959713
Pick an anime, manga, comic or cartoon character to be sexually dominated by the females.
This choice: The lady was Peach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Peach finds you.

    by: Former182
You turned around and saw who was behind you.

With her blond hair, fancy pink royal dress, and small crown, there was no mistaking Peach, who covered her mouth in surprise upon seeing you.

"I thought no male was supposed to be here! There are certain wards that prevent it!" Peach exclaimed, sounding more cheerful than you expected with those words.

"Yeah, I'm a guy... But I was playing some games when I got sucked into my TV and wound up here..." You explained.

Peach put her hands down and had a smile on her face. It seemed very gentle... but you had a feeling that it was a well-practiced fake smile. Gesturing for you to come over to her, she said, "Come with me. There are a number of women here that won't treat you kindly, like Wendy O. Koopa or Risky Boots. There's even a large number of women from non-Nintendo series here!"

You walked over to her as she lifted up her dress, making you ask, "What are you doing?"

"You need hide under my dress. As strong as I am, Numbers win out. Also, don't worry about me stepping on you. I can float," Peach explained.

"So how will I know where to crawl to?" You asked, getting on your knees.

"I'll wrap my legs around you. Will that be alright?"" Peach asked. The moment she spoke about them, you noticed her legs. Long, lovely legs wrapped in white stockings and she even had a garter belt.

"T-That will be fine..." you muttered as you crawled under her dress. She let go of her dress and somehow managed to scoop you up with her legs. You'd be lying if you weren't aroused by how sexy her legs felt and that her panty'ed pussy was rubbing against your back. The only sign that you were moving was the floor.

Eventually, You saw a carpet of pink beneath you and Peach lowered herself to gently let you go. After you crawled out from under her, you saw that you were in a room that had a lot of pink in it. The bed was a queen-sized and had curtains that had little lace hearts all over it. Oddly, there was a dark wooden box in the corner, almost hidden by a plushy version of Samus Aran in her armor.

"This is my room. Until I can either send you home or talk a number of the women into giving you a room of your own, I ask that you stay here, for your safety," Peach expanded after she closed the door.

You...

You have the following choices:

1. accepted it, making Peach happy

2. refused, making Peach angry.

*Noteb*
3. didn't answer, as Peach began to make out with you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1959713-Femdom-Harem/cid/2096073-Peach-finds-you