*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963233-School-Boy-Fart-Torture/cid/SSQDSZZ4S-Alex-accomplishes-his-first-catch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Blade
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1963233
Alex gets farted on by boys everyday. Will he endure it, or will he fight back?
This choice: Alex accomplishes his first catch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alex accomplishes his first catch

    by: Joey
Alex stands over Trevor whilst his pants were down around his ankle.

“So the tables have turned” Alex wraps his hands around Trevor’s neck “happy to see me?” Alex throws him off the toilet and puts his boot on his chest.

“What are you gonna do to me?” Trevor asks terrified. His forehead is drenched with sweat and his eyes looks like he’s about to cry.

“I’m gonna do what you have coming” Alex punches Trevor in his gut and restricts his hands. Alex’s ass was round and doughy. He placed his ass 3 inches away from Trevor’s face and says “All these years and I finally get to do this” Alex grunts and a huge fart came out of his ass. “Mmmm you like that you bitch” He lowers his ass all the way on Trevor’s face and let’s put another 7 second drumming fart. “OPEN YOUR MOUTH NOW”

Trevor obeys, Alex drops his pants down and reveals his Calvin Klein thong style briefs and puts his asshole right on Trevor’s mouth. Pppppffftttt. Trevor’s eye start tearing up “Awww no crying you bitch” Alex yells.

“I’m not done with you” Alex pulls his CKs down and reveals his rock hard cock.

“Open wide” Alex guides his penis to Trevor’s mouth and face fucks him. Stroking in and out going deeper every stroke. Trevor is really crying now. “Yes, yes I’m gonna come in your fart riddled mouth” two minutes after he started Alex ejaculates in Trevor’s mouth.

“Aw that is what you deserved you cunt, but I’m not done. I got two more bitches I need to get. Now I need to find where I’m gonna keep you three.”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Non binary bathroom no one uses

*Noteb*
2. Vacant class room

*Noteb*
3. PE storage room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey (UN: joey-20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963233-School-Boy-Fart-Torture/cid/SSQDSZZ4S-Alex-accomplishes-his-first-catch