*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2149583-Y2-Day-31-Strandled-at-work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by MrXD
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1963276
Ron is slowly shrinking everyday his whole life changes because of it.
This choice: Fast forward two years; You're stranded at work, 1"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Y2 Day 31 Strandled at work

    by: MrXD
You sit there on the desk waiting for your ride you start to worry because when the meetings go this late sometimes she walks out with everyone else then isn't let back into the office. In the morning she comes to get you but it's a reminder that now at this size your more of an item then a person. You think back to the proccess of first losing clients because your small stature to becoming Mrs. Laney PA at the size of 3'.

Then you got fired when you became 2' because not even Mrs. Laney could find an excuse to keep you other then for her amusement. Then when you became 1' 6" your girlfriend kicked you out because she wanted a relationship not "a pet" to take care of. Which she actually did keep helping you. You lived in your car parked in a business structure and she came by about once a week give you some non-perishable to eat.

Then around 1' tall one day Mrs. Laney came by and offered you a deal. You where to become her pet and do whatever she said and you got a home and hot food. That was months ago and because of the deal the world thinks your dead because your master Alison Laney secretly took out a life insurance policy when you became her PA. So one car off the cliff later she richer then ever before and she has one of a kind pet.

Alison walks in around this time and she sits on the desk next to you. "Ready to go bug boy," she asks as she knocks you over with her finger. Without getting an answer she picks you up and places you in her purse.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrXD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963276-Shrinking-away-at-womens-feet/cid/2149583-Y2-Day-31-Strandled-at-work