*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the bar.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963433-Choose-Your-Adventure/cid/1696318-At-the-bar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1963433
You start in a tavern. What happens after that is completely up to you!
Chapter #1

At the bar.

    by: Capre Diam
You sit down at the bar. Gorm, the bartender, gives you a small smile.
"Your Birthday today?" He asks. "Seems like only yesterday you were toddling in here with your parents. Well, what can I get you? We have a very special ale today, all the way from the dwarven stronghold of Davek-Anar!"
"Just wine, please," you reply. You do not want to become too drunk today.
"Oh, come on!" Says Gorm, "You're 18 today! You need to know what a true drink is!
Without further ado, he starts to pour you a tankard of the dwarven ale. You begin to protest, but he shakes off your complaints, saying, "This one is on the house! Don't bother paying for this one!"
What the heck, you think. What could possibly go wrong?
You gulp down the dwarven ale.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Capre Diam (UN: tlapp98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Capre Diam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963433-Choose-Your-Adventure/cid/1696318-At-the-bar