*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Hidden Leaf Village
  2. Go Forth, Young Chunin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964230-The-Village-Hidden-Underfoot/cid/1699034-The-Hidden-Leaf-Village
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1964230
You're a ninja from a village of extremely tiny humans, and you happen to like male feet.
This choice: The Hidden Leaf Village  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Hidden Leaf Village

    by: Jonouchi
You set off for the Hidden Leaf Village! There have been one or two reports about the Reduction Curse possibly being in the Hidden Leaf Village, and the Hidden Leaf Village was also where the Uchiha Clan resided. Surely one of their rank would know about the curse, so you will be sent there.

The months of travel were surprisingly uneventful, but there were certainly days where the trek was significantly harsher than others, Wolves and Foxes usually paid him little mind, but you were forced to fend off the occasional squirrel and large insect, which you were able to handle without too much effort.

Eventually, after all of those months of travel, you finally arrived at the gates of the Hidden Leaf Village. It was incredible! The walls stretched into the heavens. There were two guards standing outside. They looked like gods to you! But you couldn't get distracted. Besides, these guys would probably notice you right away and crush you like a bug. So you instead wandered right inside the gates and looked around. Surely you could find someone fun to hitch a ride on.

You didn't have to wait long. In a brief lapse of perception, a sandal-clad foot slamed right in front of you. It greatly startled you, but you took this opportunity to leap onto the side of the sandal. But who was the owner of this sandal?

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto

*Noteb*
2. Kiba

*Noteb*
3. Shikamaru

4. Sasuke

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jonouchi (UN: goku1337 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jonouchi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964230-The-Village-Hidden-Underfoot/cid/1699034-The-Hidden-Leaf-Village