*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cave - Bats, etc.
  2. More Than Just Pets
  3. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/MVD266JN9-Cave---Bats-etc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964345
An invitation to a special pet store
This choice: Cave - Bats, etc.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cave - Bats, etc.

    by: MrNoNoseHair
You followed the store clerk as they lead you down a hall, passing by plenty of doors housing many other pets that you cant see, but you could hear a few activities as you were lead.

They then open a door and revealed a staircase heading into the basement levels of the building.

This was starting to get REALLY sketchy as they continued to lead you downwards. At the bottom of the stairs was another door, it was alot cooler down here and alot darker too, with more red lights leading you 2 instead of the white normal lights from above.

"A lot of these girls down here will need special care, since bright light can hurt their eyes and give them headaches." The clerk stated, noticing your concern expression. "But dont worry, I'll provide you with the necessary equipment free of charge... but anything else you will have to pay."

They then opened up the door and revealed a much darker room, also lite up with red lights to help you see inside. There was some rooms in there, from what you can tell, that had the normal lights, but they were far off and away, while within the crimson lit room, it looked to be like a mixture of a cavern and a... mans cave, to be frank, not unlike some of your friends lay outs of their own homes.

Inside the Cavern like room, you spotted who exactly inhabits this part of the "store", which turned out to be...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Vampire bats

*Noteb*
2. Friut bats

*Noteb*
3. Snakes

*Noteb*
4. Some other cave dwelling animal friend?

5. Maybe not a cave dweller... maybe something Aquatic?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdtd7197 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/MVD266JN9-Cave---Bats-etc