*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/2880773-Yes-Spike-gives-her-what-is-actually-a-Gl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1966893
Choose somepony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and make them get big and fat!
This choice: Yes, Spike gives her what is actually a "Gluttony" potion.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Yes, Spike gives her what is actually a "Gl...

    by: navian
Unaware of the true identity of the potion he had spiked her tea with, Spike happily strolled out of the kitchen and gave Rarity her tea cup from which she immediately took a delicate sip before returning to her work. Over the next several minutes Spike patiently waited for results while helping Rarity design and build her dresses.The luxurious unicorn occasionally drank from the teacup and by the time an hour had passed the cup was empty. However, Spike hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary with his crush and started to wonder if he should have looked into the "love" potion more deeply. Perhaps it had a delayed effect?

Spike was snapped out of his worries though when Rarity set her tailoring tools down and spoke to him.

"Spike darling, could you be a dear and run into the kitchen and bring back some of those scones I had laid out. I'm feeling rather peckish all of a sudden." The mare rubbed a hoof along her midsection as a low growl emanated from within her.

"Actually, just bring them all. I could use the chance for a break after all."

Puzzled, considering Rarity was usually quite strict when it came to her eating snacks, Spike dutifully trundled off to the kitchen and returned with a platter of freshly baked honey scones, over 10 in number. He didn't even reach the table before Rarity's horn glowed with magic as she levitated a scone right over to her mouth, taking a rather big and un-ladylike bite out of the pastry. She barely chewed before swallowing down the large mouthful.

"Ulp....aaaah that hit the spot. Now for some more."

With that Rarity steadily chowed down on the scones. Eating them in record time and incredible ease. Spike just watched, forgetting to have one himself, as his crush consumed the calorie laden baked goods. She didn't even pause between the last few scones, swallowing the very last one in one big bite that left a small bulge travelling down her neck and into her torso.

For a moment Rarity's eyes went wide and it looked as if she had just realized the wanton display of gluttony she had performed. However her cheeks suddenly swelled as she had to swallow back down a belch that had tried to force its way out of her mouth. Licking her lips free of crumbs the mare turned to Spike as her stomach rumbled once again and asked...

You have the following choices:

1. For more food, she's still hungry!

*Noteb*
2. For Spike to try and soothe her stomach by rubbing her belly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1966893-Mariomans-MLPFIM-Weight-Gain/cid/2880773-Yes-Spike-gives-her-what-is-actually-a-Gl