*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. STORY START: THE CLUB - Mel
  2. Female...
  3. A micro Human
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1868773-STORY-START-THE-CLUB---Mel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1968860
A variety of stories with a variety of sizes. 15,000+ views!
This choice: The Club - Mel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

STORY START: THE CLUB - Mel

    by: NickNack
Mel groaned as she was coming to. The young adult's head was banging and throbbing as she regained conciousness, her vision blurred as she struggled to open her eye lids. Mel's entire world bobbed and bounced with every second, loud noises thrummed and boomed her sensitive ears.

"What the hell man...?" She managed to mumble. Flashes of moments from mere hours away when she was leaving work boared her inner vision, forcing her to try and remember what had happened to her. Maybe a car had hit her?

Mel's vision was slowly becoming focused, but it didn't help her in the slightest. She was looking up through giant black... She wasn't sure what they were, but light flashed between the four giant black things. Mel shaked her head in confusion. She was sure she was moving and she was soon beginning to realise her more personal predicament.

She was naked. As light continued to flash through his confinement, she could see her soft bare skin and her modest breasts swayed lossely. She gasped as she covered herself and sat up on her bum, and desperately, she hastened to figure out what was going on.

She wasn't sure how long she was in this odd room as it bobbed around and moving in some kind of space, but it shook Mel to her core as the giant black things lifted from above her, uncurling and flatening out in front of her. It was strange, Mel thought, that they kind of look like... And that she was sitting on... Before she could react, the surface of the hand she laid on tipped and sent her rolling down the long pink surface that rolled out before her and landing on something hard, making him bang her head.

Mel groaned in pain and Mel grabbed the back of her crown to stifle the sharp sting she recieved, but oddly the pain disappeared in no time and she felt fine. Mel snapped back to reality as she studied her surroundings, what the noise was, where she was, who was around and what shocked her made her heart drop to her stomach.

"Giant. People." Mel said with her breath taken from him completely. There in front of her, stood a giant man who was retracting his hand away and Mel thought that she was indeed sat on a giant palm, but nothing could prepare her for this. The giant looked as though he was in his forties, with short waxed hair and a stubbly beard. Mel had to strain her neck to look up at the giants face which was looking down on her, scanning his light blue shirt that was hung toght on his body. It was a dimly lit room, with only a single light blooming down on Mel as she stood on this surace, or perhaps a table.

Mel gawked as she looked around the room, and she could see the shapes in the dark come closer to the table. All sorts of voices echoed around her as the silhouettes talked amongst themselves.

"...She's smaller than they usually..."

"...ook at her fine little body, I better wi..."

"...has to be our week! She's so cute..."

"...ait until I get my hands on you, pretty gir..."

As she stood on the table, bare naked and confused, she heard lots of conversations and all of them, not one of the conversations sounded remotely beneficial to her.

"Mel..." The giant behind him softly said down to her. Mel turned around and gaped at the giant who had crouched down to have his head level to the table. "My name is Eric. Welcome to the Club! You've been chosen..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, what he hell is going on here? Where are my-"

"I'm trying to explain it to you. You've been chosen to be shrunk and to be used as the chosen master wishes. You currently stand at a quarter inch tall, you happen to be indestructable and you will live a long, long life. Your entire existence has been wiped from all records, you never existed nor will you ever be recorded of ever having existed. You are now property of the Club."

Mel stood stunned as she stared at the giants eyes, the talking of the other people in the room hustling in the dark.

"The Club," Eric the giant continued, "is a prenium society of a maximum of thirty attendants at any one time, is given a ticket with a number on it. I will pick out a random ticket and whoever has that number, will have you for a maximum time of one week. You are then returned here to be available for the next selection. Do you understand?"

Mel was still stunned, still in complete denial of her situation. "What the hell am I supposed to say to that? Grow me back you dick!" There was some giggling and some muted talk all around the tiny woman as she stood her ground. Who did these people think they were?

Eric grinned at Mel as he began to stand to his full height again. "I cannot grow you back, nor can anybody else. You are and always be what you are now. A tiny woman for us to play with for the rest of your life. And nothing more, unless you are bought which sometimes does happen but I wouldn't count on it. Now then, shall we proceed with the draw?" Eric asked the room which mumbled and murmured and someone from behind Eric handed him a small plastic tub that had rolled up bits of paper.

"But... Hey!" Mel shouted to get Eric's attention, and anybody else's for that matter, but nothing happened. Everyone in the room excitedly got their tickets out and waited for Eric to draw.

In a matter of seconds, he pulled out a scrunched piece of paper and read out the number. "Fourteen!" There was lots of sighs in the room of disappointment, all but one voice...

You have the following choices:

1. Oscar...

*Noteb*
2. Choice 2...

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NickNack (UN: nicknack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NickNack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968860-A-Variety-Of-Sizes/cid/1868773-STORY-START-THE-CLUB---Mel