*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Truly Mega Pokemon
  2. Mega May
  3. The Meteorite Falls...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1743473-Truly-Mega-Pokemon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1968915
The Pokémon gang find a strange meteorite that causes muscle growth!
This choice: He doesn't take it, and runs inside!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Truly Mega Pokemon

    by: who-me
Max backed up from the amazonian May. "Don't touch me," Max yelled. He stumbled back, smacking May's backpack, knocking out a small red and white ball. It flashed open and Venusaur looked about. It looked shocked at May.

"Hey girl, give me a hand, okay?" May asked. Half inch vines reached forward and May took them. A thought came to her as she climbed out.

That Machoke became a hunk because it likely touched the meteor. Before she gave this up, if she gave it up, why not pump up her Pokemon?

"Girl, I am going to put this rock on you. Keep it safe," May said. Her Pokemon nodded and took the rock from her trainer's hand. Once it was holding the rock, May reached for her towel.

A few seconds after she started drying, she heard a low moan from her female friend. She turned and watched with a smile.

Formally, Venusaur was about 6'7" long and 5'6" to the top of the flower. The massive beast was no longer so. Slowly it inched wider and taller. The tree trunk legs lengthened as the claws grew from its feet.

It continued to moan in pain and pleasure, breathing heavily.. Brock made mention of hearing something similar during nights before Pokemon eggs would be found.

A tail pushed out of the Pokemon, lengthening and thickening. The vine holding the powerful rock thickened to over 2 inches in diameter.

The petal on top bloomed out, taking in more and more sunlight.

"Keep on growing girl," May whispered with glee.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Max return with Nurse Joy.

-------

Brock shook his head with shock. He was home on what was supposed to be a short stay when the meteor fell. Now he was in Mt. Moon with Nurse Joy on one side and Misty on the other.

They were watching the Machoke. But he was not alone.

A seven foot tall Clefable with large breasts was taking his giant penis in all its majesty. They screamed in pleasure, panting heavily

Any attempt to get close would cause the enlarged Clefairy to attack. It was really easy to tell the males from the females now.

There was only one choice: Send their own Pokemon in to investigate.

So Brock's Blissey, Nurse Joy's Chansey, and Misty's Azumarill carefully got closer. They were told to look, but not touch anything.

They could only hope they would come back normal.

The universe laughed at the odds of that happening.

--------

"Oh Vena," May whispered with ecstasy. Her friend had stopped growing. She was now over ten feet long. The giant petal on her back was over eight feet from the ground. Vena was panting as she laid on her belly.

The platform she stood on groaned with the added weight of the two amazons. May leaned down and hugged her friend.

Max and Lavaridge Joy could only watch with wide mouths at the sight of the mega beast. For all his studies of Pokemon, somethings Max didn't understand quite fully.

Now, when Vena's tail went up, a large, wet slit was visible. And just minutes ago gushes of fluids came out, dampening the ground.

"We need . . We need to get them to give over that rock," Joy said.

"But if you touch that, you'll become like her!" Max yelled.

"Perhaps if we hold it in some tongs we would be safe," Joy said.

-------

The plan worked. The trainer's Pokemon got through the brigade of Clefairy. They split up and looked around, looking for the meteor piece that was the likely cause.

----

Brock held his breath as Blissey moved out of sight. "Please be safe," he whispered.

----

Blissey tilted her head as she came to a large, strange rock. Could this be the cause? Not unfamiliar with heavy lifting, she ignored her trainer's advice and lifted up the rock.

After a minute, it moaned loudly.

----

Brock's spine went cold when he heard the cry of his Pokemon. "Blissey!" he called out.

He had to get past the 6 foot tall Clefairy held the line. Strong as they seemed, Steelix would likely be able to move them.

-----

"May?" came a voice. May looked past her friend at the tiny brother and Joy. "May, please give us that rock," Joy said.

"I don't think so," May said. she pulled the rock from Vena's vine and slipped it into the gap between her breasts. "Vena, can you get up?" The mighty beast roared and rose. "Give me a ride out of here." Vena nodded and let May climb up.

A normal Venusaur couldn't jump very well.

This beast was far from normal. From a standing position, the now 800lb+ beast carried the 300lb+ woman and itself over the springs and into the center of town.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 who-me (UN: who-me at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BubbaZ85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968915-Pok-Titans/cid/1743473-Truly-Mega-Pokemon