*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. yes Harry potter!
  2. Harry Potter?
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969020-The-Eronomicon-II/cid/2435344-yes-Harry-potter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Chaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1969020
The stories of the Eronomicon that exceeds the limit.
This choice: yes Harry potter!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

yes Harry potter!

    by: Imageviewer
Harry Potter, the chosen one of the wizarding world, was sitting on his bed in room, which was a small cupboard under the stairs, unaware of his future that he will play in the wizarding world as well as the object that every male in the multiverse desires that fate will be throwing his way right about... Now.

a large object fell on his stomach, causing him to gasp as a heavy mass knocked the air out of him.

looking at the cause he saw a large tome, and on the cover he read "Eronomicon" opening it he saw a verity of spell and they descriptions, he would have played this off as some sort of joke, however he had been cause a number of unexplainable acts have landed him into a heap of trouble that he does not understand why he was always punished for.

knowing that his cousin and uncle were out, leaving him with his Auntie Pertunia, creeped out of his room (cupboard) and said the first spell that he liked.

You have the following choices:

1. mind control or Hypnotising

2. possession

*Noteb*
3. more spells

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969020-The-Eronomicon-II/cid/2435344-yes-Harry-potter