*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wife #1
  2. Wives 1
  3. The Setup
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969415-All-Your-Wife-Are-Belong-To-Us/cid/1722704-Wife-1
by Chozo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1969415
A unique interactive story where your shrunken wife ends up used and abused by others.
This choice: Wife #1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wife #1

    by: DerHumpf
It all started one sunny morning. The best morning of your life actually. Yesterday was a great party with all your friends and family - and the ones of your wife of course. It was your wedding day after 8 mostly happy years you decided to make this final move in relationship. It was all still like a dream as she sat in front of you with her blue eyes and long blonde hair. You loved that perfectly fitting nose of hers with the cute freckles all around. Her hair was undone and she suffered a slight hangover, just like you, but even at the moment she was the most beautiful women you have ever seen.

You both sat there in silence eating some last pieces of the wedding cake just watching each other with eyes filled with love. "Shall we go for a walk later honey", she asked and looked out of the great window that revealed the evergreen rainforest of Thailand on this little Island not far from the coast. You have bought this house a couple of years ago. A surprise for her and the perfect location for your honeymoon. You looked over to her and then towards the bedroom, and back to her with a knowing smile. She smiled back: "Still not enough?", she laughed and got up. Turning towards the bathroom door, showing you her back, she pulled off her t-shirt and walked away topless.

You have the following choices:

1. She comes back

*Noteb*
2. Strangers appear

*Noteb*
3. Strangers appear with your wife

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DerHumpf (UN: derhumpf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chozo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969415-All-Your-Wife-Are-Belong-To-Us/cid/1722704-Wife-1