*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blake and Yang shrink
  2. Other
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/1986469-Blake-and-Yang-shrink
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969438
Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
This choice: Blake and Yang shrink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Blake and Yang shrink

    by: teniko
"Mission completed!" Yang yelled, stomping down the final creature of grimm, "In record time I might add!" Her smirk echoed through the team as they all fell exausted onto the rocks surrounding them.
"Why were the creatures of grimm even out here?" Ruby spoke out, looking around the vast meadows. Weiss, feeling the need to educate her younger classmate, stepped forward,
"They occasionally let the smaller, weaker Grimm to slip through to this point to focus on some of the bigger opposing forces" Weiss smiled, tipping her nose up confidently as she scanned the trees "it makes a rather interesting training situation for students that are just learning the ropes. I have to admit though, there were some grimm that haven't been recorded before" As Weiss spoke, their pickup arrived, Weiss and Ruby jumped into the machine while Blake scanned the area.
"What's wrong?" Yang questioned, before she could say anything else she noticed Blake swat her neck.
"Nothing, just- mosquitoes..." Blake frowned, she thought she saw something weird from that mosquito but decided to ignore it.
"Ouch- hey!" Yang also swatted her neck, quickly checking her hand to find the crushed form of a mosquito, "Dang it, I react badly to these things... lets get back to the dorm before more show up.

Little did everyone know, that tiny mosquito was an abnormality of nature. A creature of grim granted with a special ability to shrink it's user. Sitting back down in the helicopter, Yang and Blake did not realize what was coursing through their veins.

You have the following choices:

1. They shrink infront of Weiss and Ruby on the trip back.

2. They shrink in their sleep.

*Noteb*
3. They shrink in a lecture.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/1986469-Blake-and-Yang-shrink