*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Toothbrushing
  2. Jaune
  3. Character transformation story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/1987901-Toothbrushing
by teniko
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1969438
Shrink and object transformation- RWBY- What more can you want?!
This choice: A toothbrush  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Toothbrushing

    by: teniko
Jaune gazed up at the dark ceiling with minor worry, above lay a Cabernet of some kind, rolling his eyes to the side showed a toilet of some kind. It looked like one of the dorm bathrooms.
"Calm down! Perhaps I slept in the bathroom? That can happen- right?" Jaune swallowed, not fully grasping the situation.

After a few minutes of waiting, a door creaked open, light flooded the room making the tiny leader squint slightly. He noted down that he couldn't close his eyes, although he felt no need to blink. A tired looking figure yawned as it stumbled into view, Jaune almost immediately sighed with relief as none other then Ruby shuffled into his view. He tried to call out to the sleepy leader, her bed head clearly showing as she dumped her towel and clothes on the floor, "Ruby! I was wondering what happened- did I sleep in your bathroom? What's up with that? Haha-!" Jaune nervously tried to communicate, yet he felt something was wrong. Little red looked huge from this perspective, her eyes stared directly at little Jaune without surprise or greeting. Her huge hand lazily reached out to him, causing him to yell.

Still unsure what was going on, the once blonde haired leader of JNPR was lifted up with ease by the leader of RWBY, her iron tight grip squeezing him heavily as he questioned what was going on once more. A mirror filled his vision, showing a tired Ruby awkwardly biting off the top to her toothpaste. Jaune gazed blankly at the hand that held him, yet all he saw was a frayed toothbrush. Slowly putting two and two together as the tube of toothpaste approached him, he struggled harder then ever to move, yet his toothbrush body refused to move. It wasn't long before Ruby covered his face with minty toothpaste, filling his tastebuds to the brim as he dreaded what would happen next.

The light he had slowly dimmed as he suddenly hit a warm wet surface, Ruby's hard molars bit down on him as she rinsed a bit of toothpaste that fell off. Jaune winced as Ruby's morning breath wafted through the mint.
"Ru-" He yelled, before suddenly getting yanked through pursed lips. His body used to clean the back of each tooth roughly and quickly, in the darkness and foam, Jaune felt like he was in an earth quake before he popped out, trying weakly again to communicate as he tried to recover. "R-" He started, before Ruby bared her teeth once more, opening her mouth to jam him in, scrapping across the top to remove the gunk, occasionally biting on his body before retreating. He didn't even bother trying to communicate as she shut her mouth, foam from his rough housing dribbled down to her chin as she mashed the little brush boy against the front of her teeth.

Jaune felt battered and bruised as he was laid out onto the sinks counter top, he watched with stunned awe as the hyperactive, yet innocent, leader rinsed her mouth out with water, spitting it out into the sink before reaching out for him again. He whined softly as he was brought back into her minty mouth for one last scrubdown.

Back of the teeth, across the top, rubbed up and down her sudded taste-buds before being grinded across her grinning teeth once more. As she set him down on the counter again, he hoped she was done with him, watching her rinse her mouth out a few times before thankfully putting the toothbrush into a cup. He was too battered to even notice her turn on the shower as he dizzily tried to recover from Ruby's tongue lashing and embarrassment of being used.

He felt a slight queezy feeling, like his soul was leaping out of his body. As his vision returned, he slowly registered his new surroundings- he'd turned into-

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A book

2. Socks/ Nylons

3. A bra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 teniko (UN: teniko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
teniko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969438-RWBY-ShrunkTransformed/cid/1987901-Toothbrushing