*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ascendance
  2. Ready To Play
  3. Let's begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970307-Giant-furry-Kangaroos/cid/1734830-Ascendance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1970307
Huge Kangaroos & only Kangaroos! (unless you're human) be a roo or play with one!
This choice: Female kangaroo, people don't want to play  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ascendance

    by: infinity421
You had always liked humans. Your earliest memories are all of humans; humans looking at you through the strange invisible barrier sepersting you and them, looks of amazement of their faces; humans feeding you; a lone human arriving much earlier than the groups of humans to simply watch you, a small smile on his face.

You weren't sure why humans enjoyed looking at you so much, but you tried to satiate their curiosity, running round your small dwelling, two powerful legs quickly carrying you in a circuit of your habitat. You didn't know it when you were young, but you were different from the other kangaroos, you could walk instead of bound, and as you began to mature, two bumps began to appear on your chest.

As you grew older, more and more humans came to watch you. You liked the attention, it was nice to have so many humans... admiring you? Over time, you had been able to learn a few words of the language the humans spoke, and one day, you heard two of the humans that fed you and the other animals talking to one another. Most of what they said was unintelligible, but you heard four words that would stay with you forever - literally forever, as you had stopped aging when you had become an adult.

"Kangaroos never stop growing."

At that moment, something awakened within you. At the time, you were just taller than most of the humans that came to see you... But to know that you would continue to grow, and grow, and grow? It felt amazing.

After that day, your growth rate increased dramatically, as if simply hearing those four words had kicked your body into overdrive. The day after you had heard those words, you had felt an urge to be close to the humans as they watched and adored you. Moving as close to them as you could without touching the invisible barrier, you felt a tingly feeling race down your spine, and shuddered as you watched your body slowly grow, the humans fearfully shrinking back as they shrunk in comparison to you. The bumps on your chest, long since having grown into small globes, surged forth, increasing in mass as your growing hands were unable to cover them.

That day, you had grown an entire foot taller, now looking far down at almost any human you saw. Now, the humans who watched you exhibited a far wider range of emotions; some were terrified of you and ready to run at the first sign of hostility; some were interested in your rapidly increasing height; and then, there were the rather odd ones.

These odd humans were completely enraptured by you, a small group arriving at certain times of each day to stare adoringly at you, wishing you would grow larger, stronger, and more powerful. As the days when you had been human sized became fading memories, this group swelled along with your body, one leader talking to them as the others chanted, whipping them into adoration with words you couldn't quite understand.

Pretty quickly, you had reached the point where you were almost twice the size of the a drags human you saw. You knew you weren't going to stop growing, though - "Kangaroos never stop growing." One dark night, several of the strange humans had managed to sneak into your habitat, dutifully and patiently waiting for you to wake. Awaking much earlier than usual, you had found the humans in your habitat...

And they wanted to play with you, rubbing themselves up against your massive body. You had returned the favour, easily grabbing them all in a massive, grateful hug, even as a hot, pulsing sensation ripped through your body as they adored and loved on you. Quickly swelling, your hide audibly groaning as it grew, you had hugged the humans to the soft globes on your chest, another series of growy pulses roaring through you as they pushed themselves into your breasts.

There was one particular human in that group; one who was adorable, devoted, and utterly entranced by you. Even as your growth stopped, you now being so huge as to fill up most of your habitat, he had whispered a single word from where he lay on your body; one that would have even more of an affect on your growth than the time you had realised you were never you g to stop growing.

He had called you a goddess. Keeping him warm as he peacefully slept, you realised that the odd humans weren't just watching you; they were worshipping you. The cult gained more and more members, you having been moved to a new habitat after your growth had destroyed your old one. But something bothered you. Weren't goddesses meant to do things? Not just sit around and outgrow everything in sight? Already, you were just cresting a hundred feet tall, growing several feet larger every day.

Yesterday, you had began to store your power for a titanic growth spurt, one that would surely more than guard hole your hundred foot size. You would grow during your sleep, bursting out of your habitat, and you would earn your title of goddess by playing with as many humans as you could find; their adoration combined would surely grant you some measure of power over the world, and you would be able to do whatever goddessly duties awaited you.

Their was just one problem. You weren't really sure how humans played. The cultists had played with you, but you had seen smaller humans playing in a much more rough manner, chasing and hitting each other. What if you tried to play with them in the wrong way?

So, you had decided on how to play with the humans.

You would be...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 infinity421 (UN: infinity421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aussieguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970307-Giant-furry-Kangaroos/cid/1734830-Ascendance