*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gun and Gloves
  2. Set 1
  3. Starting Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/3327714-Gun-and-Gloves
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1970916
Tails has developed tech which allows him to either copy or transform others as suits
This choice: Tails's Suit Gun and Gloves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gun and Gloves

    by: Kieron
After a many long days of working, tails had finally made 2 of his greatest inventions yet, the first being a gun like object that looks like a toy blaster with a touch screen on the back and the second is a pair of gloves that look like his regular gloves but are light blue at the wrists.

The gun is called "the suit maker 3000" and it is able to hollow out any living thing into a suit that can be stretched and is resistant to blunt damage and being torn (but not blades), but as a safety feature the suit will repair itself as long as enough of it is together. If there isn't enough of the suit together to repair itself, another suit made by the device will also be able to repair the damaged suit by taking some of the spare suit and attaching it to the damaged suit and selecting the 'takeover' option on the touch screen to have the damaged suit overtake the piece of the spare suit. If that would not be done, the suits will start to merge into a new suit with a new identity.

The gloves are called "the zipper makers 2000" and it will make a zipper on anything that the gloves are touching in the spot where they touch. If it is used on something like a wall, you would be able to open the zipper and it would act almost like a door. If it is used on a living thing and you open it, the creature will empty out and feel hollow but will not flop over into a suit, instead they will only be strong enough to barely stand. If you use the gloves on a hole (i.e. someone's mouth) the zipper will replace that hole until it is removed.

If you wear anyone who is affected by these devices you will become a perfect copy of them. There are ways to change reality to suit how you want things to be (pun not intended).
If you want to perfectly be the person you are wearing, there are 3 ways to do it with "the suit maker 3000".
1) zap yourself when wearing the suit, that will cause your body that is inside the suit to be replaced with the insides of the person you are wearing (you just physically become them, not mentally so no memories or mannerisms).
2) select the 'absorb' option on the touch screen of the gun, this will do the same as zapping yourself but you will also get their memories and mannerisms.
3) select the 'alter reality' option, this will do the same as the 'absorb' option but your original self will be gone and everyone will forget about you (unless they know of the gun and see you do it) and remember you as the person you wore, also some parts of your personality, physical attributes and abilities will be mixed into your new identity.

There are also 2 ways to do it with "the zipper makers 2000".
1) remove the zipper, this will do the same as zapping yourself with "the suit maker 3000" while wearing someone and you will be able to look through the memories of the person you are wearing and you will have their mannerisms.
2) remove the zipper and then remove the "the zipper makers 2000" and the same thing as using the 'alter reality' option on "the suit maker 3000" will happen.

To reverse becoming someone entirely, just do it again and it will be undone
You can merge 2 suits together by putting one of them in the other.

Now then, who is tails' first test subject

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Amy

2. Vanilla

*Noteb*
3. Sonic

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kieron (UN: ghostdemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sonic232 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970916-Tails-Suiting-Adventure/cid/3327714-Gun-and-Gloves