*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surprise me.
  2. The wish.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/1731585-Surprise-me
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1971986
A teenaged boy is given a single wish by an all powerful being.
This choice: Surprise me!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Surprise me.

    by: Spooky
Eric was playing a video game when he could hear a voice off in the distance somewhere.

"ERIC I HAVE CHOSEN YOU TO CHANGE THE WORLD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SAY IT AND IT WILL BE DONE, LET YOU IMAGINATION RUN WILD"

"Who's saying that?" Eric says to nobody in Particular

"I AM ALKAZAR, A BEING YOUR SPECIES DOES NOT HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO COMPREHEND, NOW SPEAK, AND CHANGE THE WORLD"

"Uhhh, huh" Eric responded not impressed. "You can do anything? I just have to say what?"

"THAT IS CORRECT, IT SHALL BE DONE."

"Ok, sure... ummm, how about you just surprise me"

"SURPRISE? I'M GIVING YOU THE CHANCE TO CONTROL THE FATE OF YOUR WORLD-"

"Yeah just surprise me." Eric reiterated.

"HMMM PREPARE TO BE.... SURPRISED" ; The voice faded off into the distance.

The rest of the day went by pretty uneventfully, That is until Eric went to sleep.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lord thanatos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971986-With-a-single-wish/cid/1731585-Surprise-me